Friday, November 29, 2013

Post #100

Instead of spending time coming up with a proper, big post tonight, I am spending time with my girl and my cat watching a Bugs Bunny and then Grimm at nine o'clock.  What better way is there to spend an evening?

I would like to take a moment, though, to point out that this is my 100th blog post.  I feel like I should do something to celebrate since that's quite a milestone but, again, a night with my baby is calling to me.

We love this show and never miss an episode!  Any more fans out there?




Kat

2 comments:

  1. My Dad and brothers love Grimm but I've never gotten around to watching it. I did watch the first season of Once Upon a Time, which I hear is similar, and I enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do catch Once Upon a Time now and then. The two shows are similar in that they pull their characters from classic stories but I find that Grimm has more humour and a slightly edgier feeling that I enjoy more.

      Delete