Tuesday, November 8, 2016

NaBloPoMo - Day 8

I have decided, for the sake of my sanity, that I'm going to channel surf between the hockey game and the election coverage.  I'm not sure that I can take the stress of slowly watching the results come in without any break.

It seems like the whole internet is stressed out!  You can feel it all over every social media site.  The funny thing is that I'm noticing that most posts aren't even arguing over who's better now; they're mostly just saying to go out and vote and finish this.

I think that we're all just exhausted and want it to be over regardless of where the chips may fall.

Probably, by the end of the night, this is what I'll be doing:

I can't look!

There may be some wine involved too.....

What am I thankful for today?  I'm thankful that my beloved Habs are going to beat the Boston Bruins tonight (fingers crossed!)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I am still waiting for things to quiet down over the election and eventually it will but geesh...people need to get over it. There is always a winner and a loser in every election.

    ReplyDelete